Sunday, March 27, 2011

Too Much Catching Up to Do

So we went to California and Disneyland, IT WAS AWESOME! There is really not much more to say, so here are some pics:




The first day we went to Huntington Beach, cold-ish but so much fun, and we had the entire beach to ourselves!



First ride of the day, Astro Orbiter:



We had to of course take a picture with Mickey:



Pluto:

"It's a Small World after all, It's a Small World after all," it really gets stuck in your head, especially since Derrick and Max and Magnolia rode it twice!

At the end of a very long 14hr day. So tired, but so worth it!


5 comments:

  1. We'll probably have to post videos and more photos on flickr or something. There was lots to document.

    Also, I think my face/head looks alienish in that first photo. Right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering with you guys' visit to DL how many of the Rich Sheen fam has been there now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been AWESOME having the beach to yourselves! Great pics of all of you having a blast!
    I've been to DL, and I still have the song "It's a small world" run through my mind whenever I think of my trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to DL nor DW. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Hollywood sign in the background!

    ReplyDelete