Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brag

There are a lot of blessings flowing around the Sheen clan these days: Master's programs, babies, new cars, spring breaks, etc.

To that list we'd like to add a few things/brag a little bit!

More details later, but we took a trip to California last week for spring break. It was so good that I absolutely DID NOT want to get back to real life. You know what I am saying. We had a beach day, did some shopping, had a Disneyland day, and spent some time with the Cushings. Delicious.

Second:

Offer: received. We need to figure some things out before we can accept, but we hope to be able to do so within the week. Depending on what we are able to figure out, we will either be in Buena Park, CA in July of this year or January of the next.

Third, and this might totally just be a scam to get $60 out of me, but yesterday during one of my classes I was brought before the whole class by a lady dressed in some fancy green robes, then asked to join the international honor society of Beta Gamma Sigma. Google it.

I didn't think this was right, but supposedly I am in the top 10% of the UVU Woodbury School of Business, so I qualify for membership in the society. What do you think? Scam? Should I join?

1 comment:

  1. SWEET! You definitely have some bragging rights! As far as the society, that's pretty sweet! I'd find out what my $60 gets me first, though. :)

    ReplyDelete