Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pretty Obvious...

It's pretty obvious that we have taken a break from blogging.  I usually post pictures and things on Facebook. I have gotten a lot of requests to post some pictures of the new pad though, so I decided to put them on the blog  instead of bugging all of the Facebook world with it.  Now, I contemplated whether or not I wanted to put pictures of the house up yet. It is NOT ready! We moved in with basically no furniture or anything to put anywhere.  We are still waiting to even get all of our stuff here in Texas, (it will hopefully arrive next week), but I decided to post the before/during projects pictures so that you can get a feel of what the house looks like, and hopefully to see a HUGE transformation take place!

Magnolia's Room (as of right now the most put together room in the house)

 Guest Room
 Kitchen
 Living
 1/2 bath downstairs
 Playroom
 Maxster's Room
 Media Room
 Formal Living (I suspect this room to be the last one to be touched)
 Entryway
Be kind to us, and see some vision when you look at the place please, at the very least, maybe we can blow you away when all of our projects get completed. There is a master bedroom and bath but I don't have any pictures of it at this time.  I will keep posting pictures as projects/decorating/painting/unpacking occurs. We love you all and thanks for all of the support in our new adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Which of these rooms have you already painted? It looks like you've done some in the family room by the kitchen, but I couldn't quite tell. I think this is awesome. You should document it really well, then submit it to Remodelaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entryway is done, the playroom is 1/2 done, and the kitchen and living room have the trim work done. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, no pictures of the yard before/after?? That would have been great to see too, since it was probably the biggest effort the guys achieved last Saturday.
    It looks HUGE, Traci, and a housefull of projects to enjoy taking your time doing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Loved all the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete